Sunday 15 May 2011

When will the wafer-thin female ideal die?

When will it be known that men-real men, with blood and sweat and veins and testosterone-want flesh to hold, and not bones?

Why do we have to see size minuses on televison, dieting on mineral water and painkillers to subdue hunger?

Why do we worship bulemics and not bodies?

I want handles and hips, volume and virility, boobs and bloody good times.

If a girl eats a three-course meal, she’s not greedy, it just means she’s got the energy to go three rounds between the sheets with you.

I want curvy buttocks pressed up against my hips! I want generous boobs squashed up against my hairy chest! I want to grab hold of plentiful thighs for better leverage! I want the healthy sound of flesh smacking against flesh, not awkward bruises from protruding hipbones!

I want Marilyn Munroe, not malnutrioned madness.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh yh..a hairy chest..the sign of a real man ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Along with moustaches, tweed, receding hairlines, hand-rolled cigarettes, the odd bit of tree chopping and walking sticks even if you don't need them. Especially if you don't need them.

    ReplyDelete